Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wire Jewelry Indonesia

Until a couple of days ago, I felt so alone in the world of wire jewelry in Indonesia. Of course there are lots of "foreign" milis to join but I felt an indonesia milis would be better.

Than through a lot of browsing I found wire jewelry indonesia! It's like discovering an oase, I tell you... I was amaze to find a wire jewelry lover community, right here in my beloved country, Indonesia. I assumed some of them are living in Jakarta. And when I saw their photo album, they are very good. They are like the Eni Oken of Indonesia and they are right here ! It means I could learn from them. It means I will make new friends with the same interest.

So, who is next to join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirejewelryindonesia ?

No comments:

Post a Comment