Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My trip to Singapore....


Last week I had a chance to visit Singapore and I took the opportunity to shop for my artistic wire (since I couldn't get it in Jakarta).

That afternoon was raining, luckily that shop could be reached through the tunnel from Orchard Road.

This favourite bead shop of mine is at the Shaw Centre called "Beadsetc". It's a pretty little shop but to me it was like heaven, because you can find almost anything for jewelry making purposes.

It just moved to this place just this year, before they were at The Heeren.

I visited this shop online http://beadsetc.com.sg/ so many times but this was the first time I visited their new shop. Other than the wires, I also bought a couple of books and became a member.

I wonder when will such shop exist in Jakarta or probably it already exist somewhere in Mangga Dua perhaps ? Do you know ?

No comments:

Post a Comment