Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Golden Topaz


This friday I need to go to a company party of my husband and I realize that I don't have a jewelry to wear. It must sound funny for a jewelry designer, right ? but it's true. I seldom made something for my self and if I made some and wore it then ussually somebody would offer to buy it which I gladly gave in.


I have decided to wear my orangey kebaya ( indonesian tradisional dress) for that occassion. And I thought a citrine color swarovski would be perfect to match my kebaya. Unfortunately, I only have a topaz yellow swarovski in hand. If I made it with golden wire, the color would complement my songket (tradisional cloth from Padang) which is orange with a touch of gold.

I don't have much time, so I decide just to make a pendant and earring.


No comments:

Post a Comment