Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sea Shell Bangle





This past week I got a creative block...I didn't feel like doing anything with wire.So, what did I do ? I went to book shop browsing in the hobby section, and I was lucky to find "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall. Then I got a chance to meet my friend Heri and she taught me how to make pipa. Still it didn't make my creative juices flowing... and I was getting desperate. My friend Heri, Rina and Annie already made several beautiful things and it made me more desperate. Yesterday, after browsing Eni Oken's Jewelry I stumbled upon the memory treasures bracelet. I suddenly felt like making those bracelet with my sea shell beads. I spent about 10 hours and more than 14 metres of wires.I hope this will keep my creative juices flowing....


No comments:

Post a Comment