Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My first affair...

To be honest, my first affairs with wire wrapping was through http://www.wigjig.com. I stumbled into this website accidentally, then I bought the wigjig kit plus some tools and practice a lot.


This is a wonderful website for a beginners because it has a complete instructions with beautiful pictures. With this kit I can create beautiful jewelries, I was praised by my friends and families. I didn't know that I could make such jewelries before.






When I tried to sell my jewelry among friends, jewelries made with wigjig always sells well. This necklace was made using a pattern available on the website, as well as the earring design. I used swarovski pearl for this set.
This set is one of my best seller until now.
Since then on I fell in love with wire wrapping then wire sculpting.
I know, I still have a lot to learn. But now I know that my passion is to become a wire jewelry designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment