Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GREEN DROP BROOCH ( for kebaya )

It's been almost a month since my last post. Since then I made a few pieces but I haven't got time to take their pictures. And this is one of them....
This was the first time I made a two tier brooch... because when I saw these colored druzy, I had a feeling that they belong together. So I came up with the idea of two tier brooch.



The upper part was made with wire stitching surrounded by filigrees and I used czech fire polished crystal together with swarovski crystal to enhance the green color of the druzy.
On the lower part I deliberately keep it simple to give the upper part as the focus point.


I really love this brooch, the size is not too big (10 x 15,5 cm ) and the color is so fresh...
I plan to make a pair of earring to match but still hesitate whether to make a stud or a chandelier. Personally, I love chandeliers ..... =)
what about you?

3 comments:

  1. A stunning and unique piece!It's great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you girls.... thanks for your kind compliments....

    *hugs*
    lucita

    ReplyDelete