Tuesday, October 12, 2010

.... and I WON .....

Every month or so, our wire jewelry community held a challenge with certain theme given by the host. And the winner becomes the host for the next challenge.
This time the theme was all about COLOR .... a jewelry piece using different color beads or different colored wire.
And my "ONYX IN VINTAGE COLORED" got the most vote... *yaaaaayyy*.... thank you everybody..... *hugs*

This pendant was inspired by beautiful jewelries with beading technique.
As did in beading, all beads and wire elements were stitched onto the netted background.
I purposely used darker colored wire as the base to create a sense of dimension and enhance the color of the golden wire.

I guess I have to think a theme for the next challenge.... you got any idea?

Click to play this Smilebox collage

No comments:

Post a Comment